Friday, May 30, 2008

"LOST Finale, etc!"

Whoa!!! The "LOST" finale was superb!  It really wrapped up the story and gave us a whole new storyline to anticipate. Like how is it that Locke's name is Jeremy (something or other)?  And how did he get off the island? Is that really Locke, or a Locke lookalike?  OMG - I really enjoyed the show last night, and didn't feel like anything was missing.  It all makes sense how the Oceanic 6 gets rescued, etc, but what about the guys on the raft, who were on their way to the freighter before it blew up?  Did they disappear with the island, get blown up with the ship, or are they still adrift in the South Pacific somewhere?  Oh the questions!

The writers on this show are totally imaginative, wonderfully speculative, and annoyingly but delightfully suspenseful.  This has got to be the most talked about show around watercoolers today.  

So the past few days I did not post anything because I was pretty busy.  Suffice it to say, my hubby is healthy!  I also got a 7-day gig working for Kelly Services starting Monday grading FCAT papers.  Doesn't pay much, but hey it's something.  

Had an interview this morning, but I don't want to jinx it, so I won't provide details until I know if I got it (or not).   Oh, we bought a portable a/c, haven't hooked it up yet because we only got it last night.  The apartment community will not repair the central unit, which is not unexpected.  But I am not going to pay a company to fix it when we have to leave shortly.  A portable unit should be fine.  I hope.  Well, I think the big guy (in the sky) is blessing us with really cool weather with nice breezes so we don't get too warm.  I have to say Thank God for all his blessings, seen and unseen, and I know it's just a matter of time before things fall into place for me.  Faith is something I've always had, but for some reason, it's so much stronger this year! 

So, onward and upward I say, let's get some laundry done, some things packed up, and look forward to the weekend.  I am planning to go see the Sex and the City movie next weekend, as I'm sure this weekend will be soooo busy.  I hate crowded theatres.  Here's to the weekend!




No comments: