Sunday, June 8, 2008

An Emotional Week

What an emotional roller-coaster of a week.   I am so angry at the DNC and the media for the way they've treated Hillary.  It really sucks big-time.  So Obama has clinched the nomination and yet again, Hillary was chewed up and spit out by the media.  Well sorry, but I am changing my party affiliation to Republican, even though I've been a life-long Democrat.    McCain will get my vote in November.  I don't trust Obama.  I don't like his wife, and I think they are not the right people to lead this country.  At least we know McCain and he's shown more bipartisanship his whole life, than we've ever seen from the Obamas.  I trust McCain.  Sorry DNC, and I'm so sorry Hillary, but that's what happens when voters get disenfranchised.

My other emo this week came from seeing the Sex and the City movie.  What a lovely movie.  It really was perfect.  Can't even elaborate so as not to give spoilers, but it was in a word, "perfect."

My temp job got completed yesterday, it was an experience grading those papers.  Some kids have such a sense of humor, and I bet I graded the future Jay Leno.  For others, it was quite an education seeing the shameful spelling and knowledge base of 8-graders. 

On to another week of packing, sweating and cleaning :)

No comments: