Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So it's been a while

A really, really long while....so much has happened yet nothing has changed. Well actually yes, a few things did....I moved into a new apartment, my company moved their office, and so I now live literally three minutes away from work. How wicked is that? I have a lovely window cubicle, and I can see the traffic everyday on the North Dallas Tollway. SOOooooo exciting. But hey, at least I'm not stuck in some windowless environment.

Lost my best girl co-worker to another job, but so happy I did not lose my friend. We still hang out occasionally, most recently accompanied her and the family to see the Wizard of Oz. Hang with my other girls occasionally, and of course my former roommates, who thankfully still are friends with me - though they claim I ditched them.

1/2 Day Fridays have pretty much gone the way of the dinosaurs, but who can complain, I still have a great boss. Got a new girl working with me...she's doing pretty good, no complaints there either - I think I hired well.

Lots of personal stuff going on, quite a roller coaster ride for a while, but hopefully it will resolve itself in a few days, weeks, months, whatever.

Will close off now, and catch up later....

1 comment:

amyengineer said...

I really miss half day Fridays- they are just below you in the list of things I miss from PS...