Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm not going to say it

Ok, I will, this last time. I can't believe it's September. Christmas is right around the corner and I'm impatient for it.  The Texas heat has subsided and it's now absolutely gorgeous.  Tonight I stood on my balcony gazing up at the expansive night sky, the moon glowing high above me. The cool breezes circled and danced with me and I gloried in it feeling its coolness against my bare skin yet its warmth enveloping me and making me feel at one with the universe. It's nights like these that make me happy to be alive.  The sounds of the night, traffic driving by, trees rustling, and the ensuing calmness.

I had a few a-ha! moments today, things became clearer in my mind, and I am starting to feel more at peace with myself. This life that we live is so dynamic, constantly changing, and though it may seem as though, well, for some of us that nothing ever changes, it really does - because each day brings with it, a new experience, a new person, a new situation - something that has never been done before, and we learn something from it.  This prepares us for and propels us along into the next day. 

A good friend of mine, my muse, I call her, pointed out to me that I am at a huge turning point in my life.  After really sitting and thinking about it, she's absolutely right.  I have found my calling, my passions are aroused, and I am moving full throttle to a future I had never before contemplated. 

Have you ever considered your passion? What makes you so excited you can't see straight? Your circuits are moving faster than the speed of light and your primary focus is to get the word out there, and you hope beyond all hope that somebody feels like you do and wants to come along for the ride?  You say what you're feeling to your friends and family and your voice peaks, and you start race-talking because you are so excited, and your heart starts beating rapidly, your eyes are shining, the adrenaline is rushing through your system, and suddenly you realize that no one is reacting as you are, no one is getting excited as you about this, but instead of letting it get you down, you get more excited and you just decide oh my gosh, this is mine, this is me, this is what I want, and I really don't care how you feel about it because I am going to make myself happy for once and do what is right for me!

No comments: